James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Friday, February 21, 2020

Attention All Georgia Disbarred Attorneys The State Bar Of Georgia Is Protecting Riverdale Tax Attorney Edward R. Downs Jr. From DISBARMENT!

Attention all Georgia "DISBARRED" Attorneys, I want you to know that the State Bar of Georgia.  Is "CURRENTLY" protecting Riverdale tax attorney Edward R. Downs Jr., from DISBARMENT!

I've reported this SHADY, LYING, FALSE DOCUMENT FILING, FELONY-THEFT-BY-CONVERSION COMMITTING.  Riverdale tax attorney "5 TIMES" to the State Bar of Georgia's General Counsel.  

I reported Riverdale tax attorney Edward R. Downs Jr., in 2011, 2013, and 2015.  Then I filed "2 SEPARATE GRIEVANCES" against him, at the same time, on June 6, 2020. 

And every time I have, the State Bar of Georgia's General Counsel, KNOWINGLY LIES to me about my Grievances being beyond their STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.  Or they'll KNOWINGLY LIE to me, by saying I haven't submitted any new supporting documentation against him.  Which is a "VERIFIABLE LIE" and I can prove that!

Everyone i've been posting on SHADY Riverdale tax attorney Edward R. Downs Jr., FOR YEARS! And the State Bar of Georgia's General Counsel knows it!

Click onto the links below for your verification:

Link #1 Posted September 28, 2012:  Everyone Beware Of Riverdale, GA Attorney Edward R. Downs Jr. He's A Liar And A Thief

Link #2 September 16, 2015:  Everyone This Shady Riverdale Tax Attorney Willfully Lied To The State Bar Of Georgia And I'm Suing Him

Link #3 Posted June 6, 2019: SHADY GEORGIA ATTORNEY ALERT! Do Not Hire Riverdale Tax Attorney Edward R. Downs Jr. You Will Regret It!

And for the PRO SE record here, the State Bar of Georgia's General Counsel, used their "2-YEAR-TOLLING-PROVISION."  Against FORMER Georgia attorney Dale A. Allison, to get him DISBARRED.   In this Supreme Court of Georgia decided case below.  But they "REFUSE" to do it for me!

See In Re: Dale A. Allison Jr. (1997) At This Link

I Complainant James Pitts, "WILL NOT STOP" until I get SHADY, LYING, FALSE DOCUMENT FILING, FELONY-THEFT-BY-CONVERSION COMMITTING.  Riverdale tax attorney Edward R. Downs Jr., recommended to the Supreme Court of Georgia for DISBARMENT!

Should anyone want to contact me, Complainant James Pitts.  Feel free to do so at: jamesthejeweler@hotmail.com or by phone at (404) 447-5459.

TO ALL PRIVATE CITIZENS, STAY AS FAR AWAY, FROM RIVERDALE TAX ATTORNEY EDWARD R. DOWNS JR. AS YOU CAN! HE'S A "VERIFIABLE" LIAR AND THIEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment