James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

ATTENTION Men A Headshot Of You With A Fresh New Haircut Could Get You A Free Pair Of Earrings

ATTENTION MEN! Because i've created my own "HIGH QUALITY" earring line.  I would like to surprise a few of you with a FREE PAIR of my "HIGH QUALITY" earrings.  Just for emailing me a current photo of yourself, with a fresh new haircut similar to the photos you see below.

You don't necessarily have to have a low haircut, you can even have a fresh new hairstyle.  As long as your ear, or ears are exposed on it, for me to adorn your photo with my "HIGH QUALITY" earrings, that's all that matters.

I have created my very own "DIAMOND QUALITY" cubic zirconia earring line, my very own "NEAR COLORLESS TO COLORLESS MOISSANITE" earring line.  As well as my own "HIGH QUALITY" genuine diamond earring line.

I will determine what category of my "HIGH QUALITY" men's earring line that I will give to each photo I select.

Should I select your photo, when you see it again, your photo will have a FREE PAIR of my "HIGH QUALITY" earrings in your ears!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PHOTO IS AT LEAST AN 8 X 10 PHOTO.  IF YOU WEAR EARRINGS, DO NOT WEAR THEM IN YOUR PHOTO YOU'RE EMAILING TO MY ATTENTION.

You can email your photos to me James The Jeweler at: jamesthejeweler@hotmail.com and I can be contacted by phone at (404) 447-5459.  When you email me your photo, put "MEN'S PHOTO" in your SUBJECT LINE to me.











No comments:

Post a Comment