James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

ATTENTION All Barbershop Owners I Would Like To Create An Affordable Men's Earring Line For You

ATTENTION all barbershop owners I James The Jeweler would like to create for you.  An AFFORDABLE men's earring line for your business.

Men do wear earrings, but the "QUALITY" of SOME of their earrings is not "HIGH QUALITY."  And when those men come to you for a fresh haircut.  They should be able to wear a new pair of  "HIGH QUALITY" earrings from you too!

I can create an AFFORDABLE men's earring line for you, from $500.00 and up. I can also do a TEST PROMOTION of your own men's earring line as well.  Using only 1 PAIR of "HIGH QUALITY" men's earrings, just to see how your own earring line would work for you!

The AFFORDABLE men's earring line I would create for you.  Will consist of sterling silver, 10kt to 18kt white and or yellow gold settings, and even "PALLADIUM or PLATINUM" settings too!

I will use "DIAMOND QUALITY" cubic zirconia that will NEVER cloud up nor fade over time, and the "BEST DIAMOND SIMULANT ON EARTH" which is NEAR COLORLESS to COLORLESS MOISSANITE.  I will also be using "GENUINE DIAMONDS" too!

It doesn't matter what city you're in, I can ship to ALL 50 CITIES. But I DO NOT SHIP TO P.O, BOX ADDRESSES.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I NO LONGER USE PAYPAL. DUE TO THEIR UNJUSTIFIABLE FEES TO MY ONLINE CUSTOMERS, AS WELL AS TO MYSELF.  

I NOW USE GOOGLE WALLETS AS MY PAYMENT GATEWAY TO ACCEPT ALL OF MY ONLINE PAYMENTS. GOOGLE WALLETS CHARGES "NO FEES" TO ME, NOR MY ONLINE CLIENTS TO SEND OR RECEIVE PAYMENTS.

Should you be interested in creating your very own "HIGH QUALITY" men's earring line.  Feel free to contact me James The Jeweler by email at: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com or by phone at (404) 447-5459.




No comments:

Post a Comment