James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Men Check Out This Custom Made 10Kt Yellow And White Gold 1.50 Carat Diamond Nike Shoe Pendant

Hello men, i'd like for you to check out my "CUSTOM-MADE" 10kt yellow and white gold 1.50 carat total weight diamond Nike pendant.

The cost of my diamond pendant is $1,975.00 without a necklace.

The diamond quality in my pendant is G to H-color, SI1-clarity.

My diamond pendant can also be put on my "NO-FEE" layaway plan, with a deposit down upon your request.  

Feel free to contact me James The Jeweler by phone at 404-447-5459.  If you'd like to put my diamond pendant on my "NO FEE" layaway plan.

Should you like to purchase my diamond pendant outright, you can do so at the link below.

Purchase My 10Kt Yellow And White Gold 1.50 Carat Diamond Nike Shoe Pendant Here


No comments:

Post a Comment