James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Everyone I Have Created A Social Justice Jewelry Line Centering Around The Lives Of The Black Community Because Black Lives Matter!

Everyone I have created a Social Justice Jewelry Line. Centering around the lives of the black community! Because "Black Lives Matter!

I've created "BLM" (Black Lives Matter) pendants. And "BRM" (Black Riders Matter) pendants for the motorcycle riding black community to wear!

I'll be creating more Social Justice Pendants in all precious metals, for the "SOCIALLY CONSCIENCE" community of "ALL RACES" to wear!    

Below are 1-1/2 inch round sterling silver pendants, engraved with "BLM" and "BRM" on them.

I sell these pendants in 14kt white gold, 14kt yellow gold, and Platinum (Platinum Will Be By Special Request Only).    

All of my Social Justice Pendants in sterling silver, will come with a 20 inch, 2mm "solid" diamond-cut rope necklace. 

I can have genuine diamonds, high quality Moissanite jewels, high quality cubic zirconia. Or any other gemstones of your choice set into my Social Justice Pendants, at an additional cost to you.

I use "SQUARE" to accept all of my online jewelry payments for me.

Should you like to contact me "James The Jeweler" by email, you can at: jamesthejeweler@hotmail.com or by phone at 404-447-5459.          

All of my Social Justice Pendants will take 3 days to complete before delivery. I want my online clients to have freshly made, and engraved Social Justice Pendants to wear!

Order Your "BLM" Or "BRM" Sterling Silver Pendants At This Link




No comments:

Post a Comment