James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Everyone Check Out My New Jewelry Web Store Hosted By Square

Hello everyone! I want to inform all of you of my new jewelry web store, hosted by SQUARE!

I no longer use, nor promote PayPal on any level, I will only use SQUARE to accept all of my online jewelry payments for me.

I will be using my SQUARE jewelry web store, to do many great things for my online jewelry customers!

Should there be any items of jewelry you'd like to see at my SQUARE jewelry web store, I want to hear from you. I will do my best to bring the items of jewelry you'd like to see and purchase there.

I want to hear from you, my online jewelry customers! I want to make it possible for you to own "THE BEST" jewelry you can afford, within your budgets!

PLEASE BE ADVISED! I WILL BE OFFERING "NO FEE" LAYAWAY PLANS ON ALL OF MY JEWELRY, WITH A DEPOSIT DOWN, UPON YOUR REQUEST!

Whenever you purchase any items of my jewelry through my SQUARE jewelry web store, I want to get your feedback here, for THE WORLD to read! 

I will NOT be removing, any reviews from my online jewelry customers, I receive concerning my jewelry, nor my Customer Service to you!

Feel free to check out my SQUARE jewelry web store, at the link below:

Check Out James The Jeweler's New SQUARE Jewelry Web Store Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment