James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

You Can Put A Large Carat Weight High Quality Loose Diamond On Layaway With Me

Men if you'd like to give your special woman, a large carat weight diamond, from 1.50 carat and up. But you may not be able to pay for it all at once.

Feel free to contact me, because you can put a "High Quality" loose diamond of any shape, on my "NO FEE" layaway plan, with a minimal deposit down on it!

Should you be interested in placing a "High Quality" loose diamond of any shape on my "NO FEE" layaway plan. 

I use either Due, Square, Pop Money, or Google Pay, to accept all of my online jewelry payments for me.

Contact me James The Jeweler by email at: jamesthejeweler@hotmail.com or by phone at (404) 447-5459.

Below is a 5.00 carat round diamond, that is F-color, VVS2 clarity, and GIA certified.



No comments:

Post a Comment