James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Thursday, February 28, 2019

I Now Sell Loose Genuine Diamond Letters And Numbers That You Can Wear

Everyone I want you to see something in "GENUINE" diamonds you've never seen before! And that is "GENUINE" diamond letters and numbers!

What you're looking at in my video below, are loose "GENUINE" diamond letters! Again I do sell loose "GENUINE" diamond numbers as well!

My "GENUINE" diamond letters come in 2 sizes "5mm to 6mm" and from A TO Z! 

My "GENUINE" diamond numbers come in 2 sizes "5mm to 6mm" and from 1 to whatever you want!

The color of my "GENUINE" diamond letters and numbers is H-color, and they're SI-1 to SI-2 clarity!

You can purchase from me, a loose "GENUINE" diamond letter or number. I can then have it set for you in either a pendant, or earring setting! 

Due to the "UNIQUE CUSTOM CUT" of my diamond letters and numbers. It will take from 1 to 2 weeks for your order to be set!

I use either PopMoney, Google Pay, Square, or DUE to accept all of my online jewelry payments for me.

Contact me James The Jeweler by email at: jamesthejeweler@hotmail.com and by phone at (404) 447-5459.

Contact me for pricing!

No comments:

Post a Comment