James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Monday, December 10, 2018

I Am Now Selling G Color VVS To VS Clarity Lab Grown Diamond Stud Earrings That Come With Diamond Grading Reports

For those of you who would LOVE to wear a pair of "NATURAL HIGH QUALITY" 2.00 carat total weight diamond stud earrings. But your budget may not give you that luxury at this time.

I want you all to know that i'm now selling G Color, VVS to VS clarity lab grown diamond stud earrings, that will come with their very own diamond grading reports.

Should you be interested in owning a pair of my lab grown diamond stud earrings. You can put down a deposit of $500.00 then make either weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments on them, until you've paid for them. THERE ARE NO FEES TO USE MY ONLINE LAY-AWAY PLAN!

I am also selling 1.00 carat total weight lab grown diamond stud earrings as well, upon your request!

I use either Google Pay, Pop Money, DUE, or Square to accept my online jewelry and gemstone payments for me.

Contact me James The Jeweler by email at: jamesthejeweler@hotmail.com or by phone at (404) 447-5459.

For everyone's own knowledge, lab grown diamonds are created using advance technology - either extreme pressure and heat (HPHT). Or a carbon vapor deposition process (CVD) which replicates the natural method of diamond formation.

In the end, what you will get is a lab grown diamond that will have the same characteristics of a natural diamond, both in strength of the diamond, and its fire and brilliance.

LAB GROWN DIAMONDS ARE REAL DIAMONDS, THEY'RE JUST GROWN IN A LABORATORY!

Below is a pair of 2.00 carat total weight G Color, VS1 to VS2 clarity lab grown diamond stud earrings, set in Platinum earring settings.

I WILL NOT BE POSTING THE PRICE OF MY 2.00 CARAT TOTAL WEIGHT, LAB GROWN DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS HERE. SHOULD YOU WANT THEIR PRICE, I ASK THAT YOU CONTACT ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment