James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Everyone I Now Have Additional Payment Gateways To Accept Your Credit Card Payments For My Jewelry

Everyone I would like to inform you, that I now have additional payment gateways to accept your payments for me jewelry!

Though I still use Google Pay to accept my online jewelry payments to me.  Google Pay only accepts Debit Cards, not Credit Cards.

I have now added DUEPopMoney, and Square to accept both your Credit Card and Debit Cards payments to me.

Should you like to pay for any item of my jewelry with either your Credit Card or Debit Card. Just let me know, and I will send you my Money Request using either DUE or Square.

Should you like to pay for any item of my jewelry with just your Debit Card. I will send you my Money Request using either PopMoney, or Google Pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment