James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Rapper The Game Shines Just Like The Genuine 1.00 Carat Diamond He Proudly Wears

Everyone I can take a photo of anyone, then adorn it with GENUINE DIAMONDS or any other gemstone you prefer.

Below are 3 photos of rapper The Game showing my BEFORE AND AFTER gemstone setting results.

In PHOTO 1 you see that The Game is wearing no earrings in his ear.


In PHOTO 2 you now see a gemstone in his earlobe, well everyone that is a GENUINE 1.00 carat loose diamond I placed into The Game's ear.


In PHOTO 3 you're looking at an upclose photo of The Game's earlobe showing the GENUINE 1.00 carat loose diamond I placed there.


The quality of my GENUINE 1.00 carat loose diamond in The Game's ear is E-COLOR, VS-2 CLARITY, and it is GIA CERTIFIED.

I can picture frame my GENUINE DIAMOND photo of The Game to hang on the wall also.

DISCLAIMER: THIS GENUINE DIAMOND PHOTO OF THE GAME IS NOT FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC. I WILL ONLY SELL THIS GENUINE DIAMOND PHOTO TO THE GAME HIMSELF, AND NO ONE ELSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment