James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Men And Women I Am Now Creating 14Kt Gold Alphabet Earrings With Genuine Platinum Posts And Platinum Earnuts

Men and women if you'd like to wear the initials of your names in your ears, i'm now creating 14kt white and14kt yellow gold "Alphabet Earrings With Genuine Platinum Posts And Platinum Earnuts".

Men and women if you're interested in wearing the initials of your names in your ears, and you've always wanted to wear the BEST PRECIOUS METAL ON EARTH WHICH IS PLATINUM. But you didn't think you could afford it, then feel free to contact me for my assistance.

Should you be interested in having a pair of 14kt yellow or 14kt white gold "Alphabet Earrings" with Genine Platinum Posts And Platinum Earnuts made by me. I use PAYPAL to accept all of my online jewelry payments for me.

I will also allow you to put down a deposit of $60.00 plus the PAYPAL FEE to put the earrings you want on layaway with me, if you don't have the full price to pay right now for the earrings you want.

Should you want to put the earrings you want on my layaway plan, contact me to let me know so that I may be able to accommodate you.

Contact me James The Jeweler by email at: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com or by phone at: 404-447-5459.

When you contact me please let me know what color of gold you'd like your initials in, and what initial you'd like to wear in each of your ears.

The cost of my 14kt white and 14kt yellow gold "Alphabet Earrings" with Genuine Platinum Posts and Platinum Earnuts will be between $175.00 to $185.00 per pair.


Below is a pair of my 14kt gold "Alphabet Earrings" the "B" is 14kt yellow gold and the "T" is 14kt white gold. 

For your knowledge my 14kt gold "Alphabet Earrings" are 1/4 inch per letter used.

These 14kt gold "Alphabet Earrings" have already been sold, i'm just showing them here to give everyone an idea of what they look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment