James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Thursday, August 30, 2012

When You Want To Upgrade Your Diamond Earrings Move Up To The Margarita Settings In 14Kt White Gold

Men and women if you have a pair of solitaire diamond stud earrings, and you're looking to upgrade them to a much more flashier setting, then look no further than the "3 PRONG MARGARITA SETTINGS IN 14KT WHITE GOLD."

I sell these settings "WITHOUT" the solitaire diamonds ranging from a .15 carat loose diamond all the way up to a 1.00 carat loose round diamond.  The ear nuts or earring backs are "SOLD SEPARATELY" from the diamond earring settings.  Should you need or want me to supply you with the center stones, just let me know what carat weight of diamonds you'd like to have set into my diamond earring settings, and I can have the center diamonds set for you at an additional cost to you.

Should you be interested in upgrading your solitaire diamond earrings to these beautiful micro pave diamond "Margarita Settings" feel free to contact me "James The Jeweler" by email: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com or by phone at 404-447-5459.

I accept PAYPAL for all of my online payments, and I also offer my own "NO FEE LAY-AWAY PLAN" on these settings with a small deposit from you. Feel free to contact me for current pricing on my diamond "Margarita Settings" according to the carat weight of diamond, Moissanite, diamond coated cz, or even high quality cz stones you'd like to have set into them.



No comments:

Post a Comment