James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm Going To Adorn A Photo Of NFL Player Kellen Winslow's Ears With Either Genuine Diamonds Or Moissanite Jewels

Everyone I want you to see a photo of NFL player Kellen Winslow I feel deserves either genuine diamonds or Moissanite jewels in his ears. Kellen Winslow is a person who is a very good football player, and he dresses very well too, so I decided to take a photo of him and adorn it with gemstones, then frame it to hang on the wall.

Once i've adorned this photo of Kellen Winslow, i'll try to get in contact with him to give it to him because I would like for him to have something of himself for "FREE" that he's never seen before and this gem-studded photo of himself would be it.

I adorned the ear of Kobe Bryant in a photo, then I framed it to hang on the wall, and if you'd like to see it click onto the link below to see it:

http://jamesisajeweler.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-have-adorned-photo-of-kobe-bryant.html



No comments:

Post a Comment