James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Red White And Black Are The Colors Of Football In Georgia Now Wear Those Colors In Earrings

Men and women IF you love wearing the colors of RED, WHITE AND BLACK when you go to the Atlanta Falcons, or the Georgia Bulldogs football games

Check out my 14kt white gold "3 STONE" genuine RED RUBY, G-H, COLOR, VS-2 CLARITY white diamonds, and BLACK diamond earrings below!

Should you be interested in getting a pair of these stud earrings for yourselves. Feel free to contact me James The Jeweler by email at: jamesthejeweler@hotmail.com or by phone at (404) 447-5459.

I now use GOOGLE WALLETS to accept all of my online jewelry payments for me. 

I no longer use PAYPAL to accept any of my online jewelry payments for me. DUE TO THEIR DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES TOWARDS MY ONLINE JEWELRY CUSTOMERS.

I will also be selling BOTH GENUINE GEMSTONE AND LAB CREATED GEMSTONE solitaire stud earrings in the same colors too. In different carat weights, and precious metals from sterling silver to PLATINUM. 

Should you like your own favorite team's colors made into a pair of earrings for you. Feel free to contact me, to let me know. Then I will see if I can find those colors in gemstones for you to wear them!

The cost of the 14kt white gold genuine red ruby, white diamond, and black diamond "3 STONE" stud earrings you see below is: $195.00

The 14kt white gold RED, WHITE AND BLACK stud earrings you see posted below have already been sold.



No comments:

Post a Comment