James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Men If You Want A "Custom Made" Diamond Engagement Ring For That Special Woman In Your Life Based Upon Your Own "Budget" I Can Accommodate You

Men if you're looking to have that special diamond engagement ring CUSTOM MADE for that special woman in your life. I can accommodate you in every way, based upon your own BUDGET because i'm sure there are many of you, who would like to have your own diamond engagement ring design made into reality. So therefore I feel you should have your opportunity to do so.

Men I can even have a CUSTOM MADE ring made for you as well, WITH or WITHOUT diamonds, based upon your BUDGET and the style of ring you want.

Should you be interested in having a diamond engagement ring CUSTOM MADE by me. I use PAYPAL to accept all of my online jewelry and gemstone payments for me.

I myself DO NOT make jewelry I have PROFESSIONAL JEWELRY MAKERS who do this for me at my direction. When you contact me please make sure you have a TRUE IDEA of the style of diamond engagement ring design you'd like to have made. Make sure you have a REALISTIC BUDGET for the diamond engagement ring you'd like to have CUSTOM MADE by me.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON CUSTOM MADE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RINGS. SO BEFORE A DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING IS MADE. YOU WILL HAVE TO APPROVE ALL DETAILS ON IT, TO ASSURE THAT THERE ARE NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS CONCERNING THE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING YOU WANT. BEFORE I HAVE IT MADE FOR YOU BY MY PROFESSIONAL JEWELRY MAKERS.

Contact me James The Jeweler by email at: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com or by phone at 404-447-5459.

Below you're looking at a CUSTOM MADE 18kt white and yellow gold 2.67 carat total weight diamond engagement ring, that is holding a 1.50 carat total weight natural fancy yellow CUSHION CUT diamond. The smaller natural fancy yellow and white diamonds are 1.17 carats total weight.

Your cost for this CUSTOM MADE natural fancy yellow diamond engagement ring is: $8850.00




No comments:

Post a Comment