James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

When You Wear A Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring The Prongs That Are Holding The Diamond Center Stone Should Be Either Platinum Or Palladium

Men when you give that special woman in your life that diamond engagement ring. No matter if the ring itself is 14kt gold or 18kt gold. I want you to make sure the prongs that are holding the diamond center stone are either PLATINUM or PALLADIUM due to the STRENGTH and DURABILITY of these 2 precious metals.

PLATINUM or PALLADIUM will hold your diamond center stone much more securely than gold ever will. So if you're worried about losing your diamond center stone, due to a WEAK DIAMOND SETTING. I want you to make the decision to upgrade your setting to one of the 2 TOP OF THE LINE METALS on earth to hold it.

Men  if you've already given the ring to that special woman in your life. You can always change the prongs that are holding the diamond center stone to PLATINUM or PALLADIUM. These 2 precious metals will increase the value of your diamond engagement ring also.

I have posted a 4 PRONG style head for a ROUND DIAMOND below that you can see. This style is made in both PLATINUM and PALLADIUM.

Should you be interested in changing the settings on your own diamond engagement ring and you'd like to purchase either a PLATINUM or PALLADIUM 4 prong style head from me. I use PAYPAL to accept all of my online jewelry and gemstone payments for me.

Feel free to contact me James The Jeweler by email at: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com or by phone at 404-447-5459. When you contact me let me know the carat weight and shape of diamond center stone you have. Let me know if you'd like to purchase your setting in PLATINUM or PALLADIUM then I will give you my current price for either precious metal.