James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Friday, May 3, 2013

What A Beautiful "CUSTOM MADE" Diamond Ring Semi Mount This Is

I think this is such a beautiful "CUSTOM MADE" diamond ring semi mount below and I had to post it here for the world to see! I just love my professional jewelry makers and all of their hard work they put into their jewelry making they do on a daily basis.

Should you want to contact me "James The Jeweler" feel free to do so by email at: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com or by phone at 404-447-5459.

What you're looking at below is a .75 carat total weight 18kt white gold, G to H color, VS clarity diamond ring semi mount. This diamond ring semi mount will accommodate a round diamond from a 1.00 carat total weight up to a 1.25 carat total weight loose round diamond.

The cost of this beautiful "CUSTOM MADE" diamond ring semi mount is: $1975.00







Pingates.com