James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Friday, May 3, 2013

Men If You're Looking For A Special Diamond Ring Semi Mount For Your Loose Diamond Let Me Know

Men if you're looking to get engaged and you're looking for a special diamond ring semi mount for your loose diamond. Or if you don't have a loose diamond to set into a high quality diamond ring semi mount I can supply one for you, based upon your budget.

Men the most important aspect to a "QUALITY" diamond engagement ring is, and will always be the diamond center stone, then the side diamonds that surrounds it. I love having very nice diamond ring semi mounts made to enhance a beautiful solitaire diamond.

Should you want to contact me "James The Jeweler" feel free to contact me by email at: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com and by phone at 404-447-5459.

Check out my "CUSTOM MADE" beautiful diamond ring semi mount below. This diamond ring semi mount is 1.16 carats total weight and it is made in 14kt white gold. This ring will accommodate a round diamond solitaire from .75 carats up to a 1.00 carat round diamond solitaire.

The cost of my "CUSTOM MADE" diamond ring semi mount below is: $1865.00