James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Due To Emails From Some Of My Loyal Readers Concerning Making A Much More Affordable Diamond Engagement Ring

Everyone I have gotten many emails from men and a few women who have asked me, is there any way that I can put together a much more affordable, but "QUALITY DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING" for them? And my answer is YES!

I will begin by informing everyone who may be taking your time to read my blog post here, is that when you say you want "QUALITY" your idea of this word may be much different than someone else's idea of it. But my idea of the word means that you should put much more of your money into the "DIAMOND CENTER STONE" rather than into the precious metal that your diamond is sitting in.

What I will begin doing everyone is taking solitaire "STERLING SILVER" engagement ring settings, and have "ONLY CERTIFIED DIAMONDS" set into them. I will also be taking solitaire "STERLING SILVER" bands with "PLATINUM OR PALLADIUM" heads to hold "ONLY CERTIFIED DIAMONDS" in them for you to purchase "BASED UPON YOUR OWN PRE-SET BUDGET."

I will only be using diamonds that are "COLORLESS" and are of high clarity such as "INTERNALLY FLAWLESS TO VS-2 CLARITY" and my diamonds will have "NO FLUORESCENCE" in them at all. Because I feel that if you truly want a "QUALITY" solitaire diamond, then you should only use true "QUALITY" diamonds that are "CERTIFIED."

Men should you be looking for a diamond engagement ring, or even a diamond pendant to give that special lady in your life and you want a "VERY HIGH QUALITY" diamond to give her based upon your own budget, feel free to email or give me "James The Jeweler" a call:

My email address: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com

My direct contact phone number: 404-447-5459



No comments:

Post a Comment