James The Jeweler's Total Page Views For You To See

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If You're A Motorcycle Rider Your Jewelry Should Tell The World You Are Too!

Men if you love to drive your motorcycles and show off in the process, I feel the jewelry you wear should show the world that you love your motorcycle as well. I would like for you to check out this "CUSTOM MADE" 2.82 carat total weight diamond motorcycle pendant in 14kt white gold I posted a photo of for your review.

This "CUSTOM MADE 3-D" diamond motorcycle is 1-1/2 inches from the top of the bail to the bottom and 2 inches from left to right. Even the tires have diamonds on them when you look at them from the front.

My unique diamond "3-D" motorcycle pendant you see below "HAS BEEN SOLD" but I can have one made for you to look exactly like the one you see here. To have this diamond motorcycle pendant made for you, i'll need a deposit of 1/2 the cost of this diamond motorcycle pendant.

It will take 3 to 4 weeks to complete this diamond motorcycle pendant and once it is completed, you'll have to pay the balance in full before I ship it to your attention.

I do not ship to anyone's P.O. BOX you will have to sign for my package, if I ship your order to you.

The cost of the "CUSTOM MADE" diamond motorcycle pendant in my photo was $6575.00. But due to the current cost of pure gold. This price will vary at the time of your inquiry and order.

If you're a true motorcycle rider, and you want your own "CUSTOM MADE 3-D" high quality motorcycle jewelry to wear with it, feel free to contact me.

Just let me know your budget for the motorcycle pendant you may want, the color of gold you may want, or even in "STERLING SILVER" and whether you want it to have diamonds or not, and I can take it from there.

Contact me James The Jeweler by email at: jamesthejeweler@hotmail.com or by phone at 404-447-5459.

For those of you who have a HIGHER INCOME BRACKET and you'd like to have my "CUSTOM MADE 3-D" motorcycle pendant made for you in either PALLADIUM or PLATINUM. I can accommodate you as well, should you want either of these 2 precious metals.

IF YOU HAVE A PHOTO OF YOUR OWN MOTORCYCLE, THAT YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE MADE INTO A PENDANT, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

PLEASE AGAIN BE ADVISED: That it will take 3 to 4 weeks to make my motorcycle pendant for you. 

I use Square at the link below, to collect all of my online jewelry deposits, and balances: 

Your Jewelry Deposits And Balances Owed To Me Will Be Paid Through Square






2 comments: